__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f40e4":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1},"bcced":{"name":"Accent Transparent","parent":"f40e4"}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"f40e4":{"val":"var(--tcb-skin-color-0)"},"bcced":{"val":"rgba(55, 179, 233, 0.15)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":210,"l":0.54,"s":0.78}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f40e4":{"val":"rgb(55, 179, 233)","hsl":{"h":198,"s":0.8,"l":0.56,"a":1}},"bcced":{"val":"rgba(55, 179, 233, 0.15)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":198,"s":0.8,"l":0.56,"a":0.15}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__

Skilled Worker Programs

You may immigrate to Canada based on your human capital

 Federal EE Programs

3 programs which must be applied through EE system 

EE allows faster processing of applications under 3 particular programs.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
  • Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)

Employer-supported Programs

Immigration based on job offer

the prerequisite of such programs is a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Employer-based immigration may sometimes be an immigration stream in a particular province, or be a score-added factor playing a role in programs embeded in EE system. 

Find a job offer from a Canadian employer is the key of such applications.

Study and Immigration

Study and Immigration

Come to Canada to study in a school/college/university, and then apply for PR.

Many people are applying for Canadian PR through:

  • Apply for a Study Permit from outside Canada.
  • Come to Canada as a visitor, and then apply for study in Canada.
  • After graduation, apply for PR.

Consult Our Elite Regulated Immigration Consultants

Assess your eligibility of applying for 1 of the programs in skilled worker programs, and provide professional advice upon your case...