Study and Immigration  

Federal Programs

You may acquire PR status after your study in Canada through:

  • Add 15 or 30 points to your CRS score in EE system
  • Aquire a Post Graduation Work Permit and find a job in Canada, then go through EE with the added points from arranged job offer.
  • Aquire a Post Graduation Work Permit and find a job in Canada, then go through a Provincial Nominee program.

Quebec Programs

You may immigration to Canada through Quebec Skilled Worker Program or PEQ:

  • QSWP is scored-based, a QCwork offer is important in success.
  • PEQ requires students to find a job and accumaulated 1 year or 1 and half years of experience in order to be eligible since December 2020.
  • Your French may give you 18 points in QSWP, while in PEQ, your must have B2 French to be eligible. 

Consult Our Elite Regulated Immigration Consultants

Assess your eligibility, we will tell you if it is right for you to apply to a Canadian school on DLI list for acceptance, to apply for a Study Permit, and to apply for PR (if applicable)...

How to find a job in Canada? Get your free file: 

Finding a job in Canada has become more and more important in the success of immigration. Find out how: 

__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"503e6":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"503e6":{"val":"var(--tcb-skin-color-0)"}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"503e6":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
Click Here to Download the File for Free